What Is Sleep Apnea?
- Stop breathing in your sleep?
- Wake up feeling unrested?
- Feel exhausted during the day?
- Struggle with your weight?
- Often feel depressed or irritable?
The video below will show you how to properly use your ApneaLink Air Home Sleep Testing Device.
If you have any further questions you can email us or give us a call at 1-877-738-8702
The good news? Sleep apnea IS treatable and you’ve come to the right place.
We can set you in the right direction and explain your options.
Sleep apnea is treatable and you’ve come to the right place.
Epworth Sleepiness Scale
This refers to your usual way of life in recent times.
Auto CPAP Titration
Please click here to learn more or call if you have any questions.
30 Day Mask Guarantee
When you purchase a mask from Prairie Oxygen, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to exchange your mask for a credit towards a different product.
Sleep Apnea Sufferers
are more likely to report having…
My pressure feels too high. Can you adjust them for me?
My CPAP Machine is saying that the SD Card is invalid. How do I fix this?
Why do I have water gurgling in my tubing?
- Try pulling the tubing underneath the blankets on the bed so it is somewhat insulated from the cold air.
- Purchase (or make) a tubing wrap to cover the tubing to help insulate it.
- Resmed S9, ResMed Airsense, Respironics System One Machine, and Respironics Dream Station offer a heated tubing that prevents this from happening.
I changed the filter on my machine, why is there still a message saying to change filter?
How can I stop my mask from leaking?
Adjust the Velcro on the headgear accordingly: i.e. if air is blowing into your eyes, adjust the top straps. Be sure the straps are adjusted as evenly as possible.
Give the mask a good cleaning as oils from your skin may build up on the cushion, which may make it slip and allow air to escape.
The cushion on your mask may be worn out and need replacing. They are constantly under pressure and break down over time due to oils and bacteria. Masks should be replaced annually and cushions after six months if they are no longer sealing.
I was told I can use CPAP Wipes for daily cleaning. Can I use any kind of wipes?
Why do I feel bloated in the mornings?
How do I obtain a download before my next doctor's appointment?
I use a Nasal or Pillows mask and I am getting a dry mouth. Will I have to use a full face mask?
- Try turning up your humidity. This will hydrate your nasal passages, as well as keep your saliva glands hydrated.
- Use a chinstrap. This will hold your jaw up and allow for less or no air leakage from your mouth.